Dentist in Washington, DC
Cheryle Baptiste began working in the dental industry when she was 12 years old, helping out at her father’s practice where she began to learn the basics. There, she developed a passion for improving patients’ health, confidence, function, and oral aesthetics through dentistry.
Dr. Baptiste graduated from the Howard University College of Dentistry in 1984. She is a certified provider of the FastBraces and LightWalker procedures. She is president of her local chapter of the National Dental Association and has received honors from the International College of Dentists, the National Medical Association, and the Academy of General Dentistry.
Dr. Baptiste and her team strive to stay informed about cutting-edge technologies and patient comforts. She takes into account the link between oral health and overall health and incorporates that into her treatment plans. One of her specialties is preparing patients for dental clearance when they need major medical procedures.
When not in the office, Dr. Baptiste spends her free time on the beaches of Maryland. Her hobbies include outdoor hikes and cooking healthy meals with her partner.
Awards / Memberships / Recognitions
- President of the Robert T Freeman Dental Society which is the founding and local chapter of the National Dental Association
- Member of the Executive Board of the DC Dental Society which is the local chapter of the American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Greater Washington Academy of Women Dentists
- Fellow International College of Dentists
- Fellow International Academy of Mini Dental Implants
- National Medical Association
- Howard University College of Dentistry Alumni Association
- National Association of Professional Women